Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Home sweet home !

Home sweet home.... aah there is nothing better. While I loved being looked after and having sleep ins and meals cooked there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed and being able to do your own thing !!!

So I arrived home late last night, have a huge pile of washing and unpacking and all the usual chores to do but at least I am home and now we can get back to some sort of semi routine ! I am currently 35 weeks and 1 day - technically our local hospital won't take me until I am 36 weeks but whats a few days !!!

Waiting for me when I got back... ( apart from a million bills ) was my package from my MMM swap partner Viv - aka sew vivid - how lucky am I !!


I got :

- 2 fabric baskets - perfect for my sewing room

- a cute pair of baby shoes - they will come in handy !!

- 3 fabric covered buttons

- a delicious stack of fabrics in pinks and browns

- some vintage ric rac, 2 reels of ribbon, a ' I love quilting' ribbon

- a huge bag of buttons


PLUS....................

A cushion cover !! I was super spoilt !

Thanks so much Viv - LOVE everything !

1 comment:

  1. YAAAY!! I'm so happy that you're home safe! I'll have my fingers (and legs!) crossed for you to keep that sweet one a'cookin' a little bit longer. Viv sent you some great stuff-it is always so nice to have a package waiting at home full of something besides bills!

    ReplyDelete