Monday, September 6, 2010

A bunting for Bella

I am forever sewing goods for other people as favours or presents that I often forget to make nice cute things for myself or my own daughter. I have always loved the look of a 'bunting' and wanted to make one for Isabella for her room. Eventually when she comes out of a cot and into a bed I want to have nice white furniture and make it pretty and girly.

So....... I have made her a bunting to match her quilt that is currently being made by the bee members of the Bee seam piecing downunder group. It was really hard to get a good photo of it as it is really long ( 16 flags long in fact ! ) and it was really windy all weekend and still is today.





I used my moda basic grey - blush fabric and her quilt will match. Still undecided on the actual look of the quilt as such... but more about that tomorrow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment