Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
Well it is that time of year where it is time to start thinking of christmas and all the goodies that go with the festive season. I am going to continue my pledge to make handmade items for friends and family this year, and have started to compile a list of things that need to be done and for whom. A big task...... but I am sure it will get done with a few midnight sewing sessions and plenty of coffee !!!
Family always say that I am hard to buy for... so I thought I would start my own list of items that I would appreciate if they were stuck for an idea.
First up is the gorgeous kit from 'Prints charming' which can be found here

The hearts get embroidered and made up into a garland, or pin cuhion or decoration... so sweet ! All their fabrics are hand printed and are just gorgeous !! It comes in pink, aqua or teal !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment