Sunday, March 13, 2011

MMM bag

I put my name down for the 'Make mine modern' swap item again seeing it was such a blast last time around. I have known who my partner for a while now and despite stalking their flickr pictures I struggles to come up with any great ideas.

Also their favourite fabrics are nothing that I have in my stash and are quite 'out there' for me. Last night I made this bag using the Amy Butler Birdie sling pattern - I hope they like it.

Now..... onto the other item/s

Hard to get a great photo and the bands are heavily interfaced so they are quite stiff


I think you gwt the idea:

The orange and grey combination look quite good together !

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Not my usual colours either but It's gorgeous! Hope your pregnancy is going well. Xx

    ReplyDelete