Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No news is good news !!

Well... I still have my baby bump, still look pregnant and still am carrying our baby. This photo was taken a few weeks ago at Isabella's second birthday, and unfortunately I don't have any other baby bump pictures.

Today the doctor came around to visit me, put the CTG scan on and while there was some activity in terms of the uterus contracting they were not that worried about it.

I got told to have bed rest, bed rest and more bed rest. They are still not sure what is happening and why, but bubba is happy and has a good heart rate is is still moving and kicking about so that is a good sign. I am bored of hospital food, day time TV and the 'busyness' of a major hospital is hardly relaxing !! But just taking one day at a time, every hour and minute bubba can stay put the better of he/she will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment