Friday, July 8, 2011

SUKS - Recieved


I received the best surprise in the mail today - It really made my day after getting up to Miss 7 weeks old 2 twice last night ( yes still a reasonably good baby compared to some ) but my eyes were hanging out of my head and I needed a bit of a cheer me up ! My partner was Leila from Where the orchids grow and look what I scored :


A gorgeous linen apron adored with cute crochet flowers ( image courtesy of Leila as it is too dark now to get a decent picture of my cute apron )

and................



oven mitts made out a range of gorgeous fabrics !!! Plus Miss Kiah got a lovely bib - I will upload a decent photo tomorrow. Thanks so much Leila, you really hit the mark with these ! They are almost to nice to wear and use in the kitchen and they really made my day !



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like them Kelly!! It was really fun to sew for you :-)

    ReplyDelete