Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wonky Star table runner

I have been able get some sewing done with Kiah in my ergo baby pouch while I sew - not desirable but at least I get to have my 'sewing fix' !! I have been making these wonky star blocks using the bright and colourful henna garden prints and they are going to be made into a table runner for my secret swap partner in the 'Make Mine Modern' swap. I love there bright and cheery colours :


























Having them all laid out - I think they need a border to make them 'pop' out. I was thinking maybe a solid - picking up on one of the colours ?






Any suggestions ?????










































1 comment:

  1. These look great! I really do love Hanna garden so. Well naturally I would suggest pink or blue since that's what I like best, but what colour does your partner like best? Or will go with their space? Xx

    ReplyDelete