Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Modern swappers package

I have been super slack and have not posted about the super swap items I recieved from the lovely amy at bix and bee. The modern swappers swap went for 3 months and you had to send an item/s plus fabric. Amy has picked my favourite fabric ranges and has made the most beautiful gifts below:

Fabric from the Tanya Whelan's 'Darla' range, as well as a piece from Alexander henry, Henry Glass and Moda 'Blush' range
A gorgeous elphant softie

A dolls quilt using the moda 'blush' range



The back of the quilt, but it is so gorgeous that I will have to rotate the quilt so you can see both sides !


A pillow featuring my new fav fabric range Moda 'Bliss' !
Wasn't I spoilt ! I love this swap so much I have signed up again ! Although next round for swapping is right before bub is due so it better not come early !



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that's hilarious- you had me, I had Amy and Amy had you... looks like a great swap. Can't wait to get started on the next one. Have started stalking already... ;)

    ReplyDelete