1. Keep my desk and sewing area tidy rather then letting it get out of control
2. Take more photos and actually scrapbook them rather then just have them sitting on my hard drive
3. Finish some of my UFO's particularly Isabella's quilt that will go on her bed and be needed very soon with a baby due in May
4. Do something crafty everyday even if it is only for 5 minutes
5. Make all my own cards - this was 98% successful in 2011 but christmas snuck up on me, and I was forced to buy 3 cards late December
6. Spend more time doing family activities
So 6 relatively easy and painless goals - we will see how we go - fingers crossed !!!
Happy new year to you and yours !!