Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions

It is about this time of year that I have a good clean out of the cupboards and sit down and think about what I want to achieve for the new year. Unfortunately most of the good intentions hang around for a few weeks before they die off and I return to my old ways. However I am hoping that because I have written about them in this blog, then I will be constantly reminded and forced to take action. So......... for 2011 I hope to :
1. Keep my desk and sewing area tidy rather then letting it get out of control
2. Take more photos and actually scrapbook them rather then just have them sitting on my hard drive
3. Finish some of my UFO's particularly Isabella's quilt that will go on her bed and be needed very soon with a baby due in May
4. Do something crafty everyday even if it is only for 5 minutes
5. Make all my own cards - this was 98% successful in 2011 but christmas snuck up on me, and I was forced to buy 3 cards late December
6. Spend more time doing family activities
So 6 relatively easy and painless goals - we will see how we go - fingers crossed !!!

Happy new year to you and yours !!

No comments:

Post a Comment