Saturday, June 11, 2011

I {heart} ruby


Oh my goodness - I thought I loved the fabric range that the company moda put out called 'Bliss' by Bonnie and Camille, but this super talented gorgeous mother and daughter team have put out an equally as beautiful fabric line ( if that's possible ) called 'Ruby'.

How delicious and yummy is it !!!! I am currently putting together a Dresden plate quilt for Isabella in the Bliss range and will have to do Kiah a similar quilt in 'Ruby'. One day they may share rooms and how nice would it be if the girls had separate but matching 'looking' quilts look


The only disappointing thing.... it is not meant to be released in the US until September/October.... I don't think I can wait that long !

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for Ruby too! How sweet that your daughters will have co-ordinating quilts.

    ReplyDelete