Monday, June 27, 2011

Spicing up the kitchen swap - Sneak peek


A very brief post before I pop these goodies into the mail. A while back I joined the 'Spicing up the kitchen swap' and these are my items for my partner....

2 rainbow inspired tea towels - could not get a great photo tonight of them and I was too impatient to wait until morning but they were actually inspired by Amelia's fabric in the 'Sew Australia' bee. After completing her blocks I had to order some of the bright and gorgeous fabrics in the colourway of red, orange, pink, aqua, green, yellow .

Plus an apron - done in a cheery yellow with plenty of pocket space. Again not great photos

Off all the swaps I found this one the most challenging as despite stalking my partner I was very unsure of what to make. Hope she likes it.... it is on the way to your kitchen soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment