Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stitches and Craft fair - Canberra

We are home from the stitches and craft show in Canberra. A very looooooooooooooong day. Left at 7:00am and got home at 7:30pm. It is approximately a 3 hour trip to Canberra from home, so that means little Miss had to spend 6 hours in the car.

I was dropped off at the fair and hubby hit the shops with the 17 month old, she didn't sleep, eat her lunch nor did much shopping get done.

Will share goodies from show soon.... got to do a few workshops as well. Canberra's stitches and craft fair is 1/4 of the size of the Sydney show.... would of loved to go to Sydney but that's when I was in plaster and on crutches... it would not of been much fun.

Also got my swap partner for the Urban home good swap...... thinking cap needs to go on for this one... am also concerned I may have sent mixed messages to my partner but more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment