Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reversible fabric scrap buckets

Today Miss Kiah had a fabulous 3 hour sleep in her bassinette and I was able to be superproductive. I finished off and posted my partners items in the MMM swap. She is recieving the wonky star table runner ( see previous post ) and these cute reversible fabric buckets to keep her goodies in and her creative spot neat. I seriously need some for my own sewing space as it looks like a bomb has hit it !!!


The buckets are reversible and have a round base and despite the photo they are all actually the same size. I think in my haste to photograph them and mail them the one on the far right does not have the top turned over as much as the other 2.




I used fabric from the 'Make life sweet' collection





and......... I thought this cute 'fabric themed' zipper fabric would fit in with the sewing theme




Soooooooo when bored my partner can mix and match and turn them inside out to suit her tastes. I used th tutorial found here









No comments:

Post a Comment