Monday, September 12, 2011

September Bee blocks

Bee blocks for this month have consisted of Kristy ( Handmade retro ). She asked for 4 vertical blocks ...


I am loving these bright boyish prints - robots, spaceships, buses etc. Is it because I don't have a little boy to sew for ???

Also bee blocks for Jules ( Relish Australia ). She requested wonky log cabinish blocks.








Both blocks together with a ziggy block.




Both blocks were fun and easy to make ! I am loving my bees and swaps at the moment... I love working with fabrics that I would not normally 'go' for and for sewing blocks that I have not tried before ! All part of the fun !













1 comment:

  1. Kelly - I love these blocks! Thanks :) cant wait to see them in real life when the postie comes... J xx

    ReplyDelete