Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MMM swap - recieved !

I have been away in Sydney doing several fun activities ( more on that in another post ) and arrived home happy, weary and a suitcase full of washing to be done - as always is the case after a mini holiday. It was just the 'girls' ( myself, Kiah and Isabella ) who went away and we had a lovely time catching up with family, finding new frocks to wear to my brothers wedding in October and of course a visit to spotlight!
I had several piles of mail to open on my return - the usual bills etc but I was super excited to see my package from my partner from the MMM swap had arrived. So as soon as the girls went to bed the suitase got left unpacked and I opened by goodies from Gina (Gmitt):-


- Gorgeously wrapped !!! Gina gave me some of the Riley Blake - 'Sugar and Spice' fabric range in pink and green.... I have great plans for this fabric already ! Some cute heart buttons and a needle threader in the cute little tins.



A cute pin cushion and some more fabric was wrapped in one parcel... and then these beautiful cushions in another parcel !



Ohh the cathedral windows are just gorgeous and are so well done... and the other cushion just looks divine on my couch




So with suitcases still not unpacked .... I couldn't stop smiling and admiring my goodies ! Thanks so much Gina - you really 'captured' me in these items ! I LOVE them ! X







1 comment:

  1. What a great package and those pillows are incredible!

    ReplyDelete