Friday, May 6, 2011

Hair clip hanger # 2 and bee block


Today I am working on another hair clip hanger - still not loving the overall design. I think this one will also be destined to be given as a gift:


Luckily another niece has a 'pink and aqua' themed room, so this should go with her decor. Her birthday is in July so I will be a tad busy by then so this will be put away until then.


Also on the agenda today is marlynn's block in the 'Bee in my bonnet' bee. She has asked for a block - any style to be used in a baby blanket - she is also expecting any day.

I am loving the fabric, it is a gorgeous soft flannel.

I haven't gotten out of my pajamas today, I figure there are not going to be many more days like this in the future so I am just taking it easy, relaxing and having time to myself !

No comments:

Post a Comment