Saturday, May 28, 2011

One week old


Little Miss is 1 week old today. To date she is the perfect baby..... all she does is sleep and hardly ever cries. I have to wake her to feed every 3 hours during the day and let her sleep 4 hours of a night before a feed. She is very quiet and placid .... but I am sure that will not last !

She has been very spoilt with some lovely gifts, and their is plenty of pink !!! Isabella has also received plenty of attention so she does not get left out and has lots of books on babies now. She has also coped really well and loves her new 'sista'.

I also got some a lovely gift, my mum gave me this gorgeous book : -

Some lovely craft projects and ideas.... now if I could just find a few spare hours where a newborn or a toddler does not need me so I can try them out !

No comments:

Post a Comment